The camp has a large list of participating families and another list of alumni. Looking for adults, especially moms, to do a kind of "customer service" for the camp. Totally flexible.
I need moms and/or dads to:
1) Welcome new families that enroll with the camp for the first time
2) Update family contact info
3) Obtain feedback from their past camp experiences
4) Update them about upcoming events at the Camp
5) See if there's anything we could do for them as camp director; what needs they have; ideas, feedback...etc.
There are many ways of fundraising. We're NOT looking for direct fundraising calls. Instead, we're looking for traditional volunteer organization fundraisers:
1) Baked sales or car washes to benefit Camp River Ridge.
2) Contacting groups like Knights of Columbus councils.
3) Contacting churches to see if they can donate chapel supplies: hosts, wine, altar server albs, candles, etc.
4) Other ideas?
Looking for people to help get the word out about the camp. For example:
1) Give flyers to schools to send home with their kids
2) Post information in church bulletins
3) Organize parent informational nights regarding our activities and summer camps at churches or at your home
4) Invite friends to your home for a pot luck dinner and a camp presentation.