PARENT INSIGHTS NEEDED!
We're looking for moms, dads, and grandparents, that have a good eye for what happens in the world of parenting and adolescence, or that have a career or studies in these aspects. We need feedback to constantly improve our camp activities and to stay in touch with today's youth and family.
We're looking for moms to help with the following:
1) Cooks: Help us cook meals during weekend retreats and summer camps.
2) Sacristy: Clean the chapel; make an inventory of the chapel supplies; buy new chapel supplies, or get them donated from Catholic churches.
3) First Aid Kit: Need someone to make sure our first aid kit and medical supplies are regularly up to speed.
4) Cleanup: Need someone to sweep and dust the gym, stairs, and dining room; get rid of cobwebs; put things back in their place.
5) Decor: Need a few moms to see how things can be organized better and to improve decoration inside facilities and outside around the camp.
Looking for volunteers to do needed research to help the camp advance in status. These are volunteers that could search for information on the internet, or call other camps and organizations to gain info. Some examples:
1) Policy & Accreditation: We want to go through the process of approval for the American Camp Association.
2) Benchmarking: We need to learn from what other Christian camps are doing in the country.
3) Data Gathering: We need to interview DREs, youth ministers, and school principals to see what they're looking for in a Catholic campsite so that they can send their kids.